Let's Speak The Same Language

Monday, August 31, 2015

SILENT BOOMER ASLEEP AT THE SWITCH

Approaching third rewrite of Chapter -6- of Ghoul World tomorrow. Finished rewrite of Chapter -5- today. I hope I can do this a chapter per work day and finish in a month and a half. Probably,if experience is any indicator, I'm looking at six months. I realize all this is very boring to report. Don't go to sleep. 

I'm struggling, this morning, with the mild dizziness that often plagues me all morning long. It clears up in the afternoon... most of the time. By the time it clears, I'm ready for my afternoon nap. Writing into and through the dizziness is difficult. The sense of the affect of my writing escapes me. 

Will take off on Wednesday when Mertie and I will celebrate our glass [crystal, paper] wedding anniversary. Every anniversary with my lovely wife sets a new record for marital longevity for me. September 2nd is also my granddaughter Shelby's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment