Let's Speak The Same Language

Thursday, October 22, 2015

181 PEOPLE CHECKING OUT THE SILENT BOOMER

Today, I rewrote two chapters of Ghoul World at Starbucks on 164th. Only 3 more chapters to go and the third rewrite of my science fiction novel will be completed. I hope I'm able to take a break after that and concentrate on sending work out. Besides the novels, I've got several short stories I'd like to send to literary magazines. I'm also considering putting together a short story collection, but I'm afraid the style of many of my short stories isn't in favor at this time. Walked today in the neighborhoods east of the Fred Meyer on 164th. Snapped a couple of photos of the autumn colors while I walked. 

One day, recently, 181 people checked on my writer's blog, The Silent Boomer. Not bad. That number continues to grow. Thank you, one and all, who are taking an interest. There are times when I tell myself it's silly of me to be trying to succeed financially with my writing far after most writers' prime is passed. Here's an interesting thing I consider when I send out query letters for my novels. Should I not tell a prospective agent about my blog where my age is revealed or should I tell them about my blog which reveals, also, my steady process of pursuing my goal of getting someone other than myself to publish a novel of mine before I sink into the dust? Which would most appeal to a potential agent?

No comments:

Post a Comment