Let's Speak The Same Language

Saturday, September 17, 2016

IN PRAISE OF BOOKS & MOVIES WELL TURNED OUT

It took some flippin' flipping but, at last you can read the cover of the first issue of the last year FourByTwo will be in existence. It's run it's course, it's blown it's gasket, the bird will be dead so you ought to get this last year stowed away on one of your book shelves before it's too late. If you never unfolded one of them yourself, you've missed a treat. The poetry is always excellent and the way it's put together is ever a thing of beauty. I'm happy to say I've got all the issues. I hope my great great grandchildren will take them to Antique Roadshow and find each issue is worth 3 dollars and 76 cents at auction. Klipschutz and Jeremy Gaulke, our glasses of Diet Coke are raised to you. 

Wife and I went to see "Snowden" this afternoon. By director Oliver Stone, it's more straight forward than some of his past works of history and bio, and the details are telling. The biopic is full of information I didn't know about. It's a great love story too for those who like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment