Let's Speak The Same Language

Friday, January 5, 2018

WRITING AT THE SAVONA


Writing at the Savona, sounds like a movie title or a song. I like this little place with stars covering all the lights. There's an abstract painting leaned against a wall behind a plant I can't identify. Five stuffed couches, a writing bar against a window facing on the Columbia River, two TVs without sound but with closed captions if you want to, ice cream, sandwiches, soups and what all. I ate a sinful cinnamon roll this morning when I first got here. I took a Miro art book out of the library yesterday and will go get another one today before I drive home. Writing was slow this morning. Awful tired after exercise class. It's 3:00. Time to go to the library and get another art book to look at. I used to take art library books out all the time back in Ohio, back when I was young and carefree.

No comments:

Post a Comment