Let's Speak The Same Language

Thursday, March 23, 2017

MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Today I rewrote two chapters of Ghoul World. Wish I could do that each day. Rewrite would be done in no time, and I had my bladder probed via my urethra today. Found two stones. It's a wonder I could do anything after that. All my writing is not fiction and poetry. Sometimes I write LTEs like the following: 

People from the Silent Generation are uniquely positioned to comment on American Greatness. I was born in 1937 and turned 8 when WWII ended. I turned 13 in 1950 as American greatness was in full roar. I deeply experienced American greatness and was rightfully proud of America. The only word that comes to mind when I consider America’s greatest days is SACRIFICE. The lives of our young men were spilled on foreign soil to help those less fortunate than us. Then during the Marshall Plan we gave of our treasure to lift up nations and peoples who were in dire need. We even delayed cutting our war times taxes until the Marshall Plan was fulfilled. Those were our greatest days. Where is the call today for the SACRIFICE that would make us great again?

Tonight the Zags play West Virginia in the NCAA tournament, their toughest test do date.

No comments:

Post a Comment