Let's Speak The Same Language

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

BEATNIK SILENT MUSES ABOUT RICK PERRY

Tired today. I decided to wake early and worry about Rick Perry, governor of Texas, who has created more minimum wage jobs than any other governor in these United States. So he brags. He recenlty managed to steal Toyota's U.S. headquarters from California. Those poor Japanese business people don't know what they've let themselves in for. To the gun toting Texans, they'll just be another lighter-skinned version of Blacks and Hispanics Texans so love to despise. Is the savings worth it, Toyota?

I feel about as clever as a distended bladder, but I managed to get in an hour of rewriting and updating of the first 170 pages of Manning this morning before I folded my eyelids and crept into the blank sheets of my tired thoughts. Long time between entries so I'm putting this here to let readers know I'm still at it. Part of the delay between entries is that Mertie and I took off three nights and four days to drive over to the Left Coast of Oregon, but that doesn't explain the rest of the days, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment