Let's Speak The Same Language

Sunday, May 25, 2014

HARRY BERNSTEIN TICKLES A BEATNIK'S FANCY

Harry Bernstein
Late at night [it's 3:52 am] sleepless after a funeral in Spokane, I gained new hope for my project to get someone other than myself to publish a book of mine. Inspiration arrived in the form of the story of Mr. Harry Bernstein whose first book was published at the ripe old age of 96.

Actually, I was feeling pretty energized before the trip to Spokane, but finding Bernstein's story added a nice plot twist for this post to the writer's blog I, as the Silent Boomer, keep. Can't wait to get back and get to work again. After struggling for several weeks with a plotting difficulty, a solution appeared on the drive from Vancouver to Spokane which I jotted down and now carry in my hip pocket along with various bits of debris. 

No comments:

Post a Comment