Let's Speak The Same Language

Monday, October 8, 2018

BEAT NEAR END OF REWRITE

A beautiful drizzly warm Vancouver USA day. I'm still poised before my laptop, writing away. I'm at Chapter 51 of the 52 chapter Ghoul World. This rewrite has taken a little more than a month longer than I planned. Hope to finish in another week, two weeks at most. I think writers usually take a little longer on their projects than they guesstimate. 
Photo Marvin Ronsdorf

Chapter 51 introduces a happy surprise—a happy sad ending. I guarantee progressive readers with the environment in mind will be most pleased at the final two chapters. In the last chapter, a possibility for more novels presents itself. At the moment, at age 80 [81 on the 20th of October], I cannot imagine another novel, but the opening is there in case I or another writer would like to pursue it, an ending with a much greater latitude of possibilities than most novels written as serial fiction. I can't tell you why that is true. My revelation would ruin the novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment