Let's Speak The Same Language

Friday, September 27, 2019

THE HAPPY BEATNIK

Georgie Porgy nearing 82
Oh what a nightmare. We changed our internet from awful CenturyLink to Xfinity and lost our email address. In the midst of this wonderful late-in-life creative rush [now 27 stories], I'm fighting all the problems that come with new email addresses. The sign in problems. Password messes. You name it. I can't even explain some of the problems. Still? Creating like mad. Trusting my psyche, my imagination to lead me to the source. Anyhow... this is my check-in with those who follow my labors in the word arbor. I'm thinking I might do this. Since most lit mags won't accept any stories that have been "published" on the internet, I'm going to try this. I'm going to put my email address in here. Anyone who'd like to see one of my stories, email me with your email address. I'll pick one favorite story and send it as an attachment to anyone interested. You can judge how I'm doing. I'm very happy with what I'm finding in me to write about. I still need to pick one story. Waiting to get your emails: geomert.q.com@gmail.com The story I picked is less than a 1000 words.

Don't worry. I won't put you on a mailing list. I don't have one in the first place. And I'm so not a marketing whiz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment