Let's Speak The Same Language

Saturday, October 12, 2013

SILENT BOOMER STRUGGLES WITH HIGH TECH NOVEL FEATURE

Cyborg_variant_2_by_mojette
I only have this to say about the past week's writing problems. First, loss of sleep, created by political concerns, made creative thinking almost as impossible as grass growing in the middle of the Sahara. Possible, but you've got to know the way to the oases, and my camel broke down. Next, without going into too much detail, creating an implanted communication system for the human brain produces some interesting complications that I've struggled for several days to clarify. If people could read minds, they'd have the same difficulty my characters have, trying to employ my interpersonal communication system. Every time I think I've got it solved, I see another wrinkle that is implausible. Futuristic fiction and plausibility conflicts...Ce la gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment