Let's Speak The Same Language

Monday, July 1, 2013

BEAT BOOMER BUMBLING ALONG

I'm experiencing an extended period of ennui that began with a cold and has continued unabated into my (almost) recovery from it. All of me (why not take all of me) screams to drive over to Portland and walk the sunny streets and sit in coffee shops to read a book, but my goal to get Angie's Choice into shape quickly so I can circulate it to potential publishers would nag my every step down the sunny Portland streets. Damn it, I do sometimes envy painters who can stand and walk around the room as they work on a canvass (if they want to). Sitting before this shiny screen on my ass for hours is what feels like a marathon run.

Back to the grind.... 

Put sandals on...ready to walk.

Late news flash: writer George Thomas decided today to forgo writing, ignore his guilt and go out and enjoy the day. Dadblast it!

No comments:

Post a Comment