Let's Speak The Same Language

Monday, June 16, 2014

BEATNIK SILENT SILENT NO MORE, THOUGH DAZED

Today, I've little to say as I got just 5 hours sleep. I had to wake up and worry about ... what? See, I already forget what crisis I was worrying about that woke me up early. However, I persevered and, tired as a thoroughbred horse after the Kentucky Darby, at least started a new chapter this morning. Because of all the rewriting, I haven't worked on a new chapter for quite some time. If my chapters had titles, today's beginning might be called "Manning Gets Roofied And Laid". Subtitled "among other things". But my spirits are still high and have been for several weeks now. I no longer despair of finding my way through to the finish. Tomorrow will be better I always say, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment