Let's Speak The Same Language

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

SILENT RAGE EXPLODES INTO GASEOUS ELEMENT

First, let's get the worst out of the way first. 
I've nursed this cursed blame with lips pursed
Till I almost burst. Feels like I'm whipped with quirts,
And I don't know if I durst in verse
Complain, but my heart, to do it, thirsts:


Angry at Google in Vancouver
Google is a bastard company. I've been blogging on Blogger for decades, long before Google scarfed them up. Now, I play hell getting to the Blogger page where "thesilentboomer" resides. They continually try to force me onto Google+ and keep me away from the society of Facebook. I can easily get to "thesilentboomer", but only as a viewer. To get to where I can post a new post, I've got to stand on my head, repeat the "Star Spangled Banner" twice from last word to first while whistling "Dixie" through my keister. The whole thing really smells. 

But, more importantly, writing has gone very well for nearly 5 days. I mean rewriting has gone well. I'm only one chapter, chapter 28, from completing my second rewrite. As you recall, I removed chapter 7 and began a rewrite to make all things consistent with its removal, then, after I discovered a plausible explanation for the events in chapter 7, I returned it to the mss and began another rewrite to make all the other chapters consistent with that returned runaway chapter. Also, I've stuck to a rigid schedule of a page a day of transferring my first novel, The Man In The Mirror, from hard copy to editable files.

PS: I should mention that chapter 28 is, probably, only about half way through the finished book. Still a long write to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment