Let's Speak The Same Language

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

SILENT BOOMER CROWS AND EATS SAUSAGE

Lohan via Huffpo via Getty

I've made a second step toward promoting myself. Most of my 75 year writing life, I've sat back, pouted, felt inferior and been jealous of everyone's success...even jealous of friends who win awards and make headway in this unrewarding business of writing while literacy declines all around us.

I sent an email to a local publication, pimping myself as a writer who ought to be interviewed. I listed all my worthiness to be interviewed. A veritable Lady Gaga of the written word. Or should that be Lindsay Lohan? Whichever. Doesn't Lindsay look a little beat up—the hazards of success?

PS: Found an interesting vegetarian sausage made by "Field Roast Grain Meat Co." Browned or grilled, its sausage-like texture is satisfying to both tooth and palate. My wife says they've too much oil in them. She's a real drill sergeant when it comes to diet. Damn it all to hell...she wants me to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment